DAHL Intel Report
Traits: Determined, Headstrong, Badass
Action Skill: Phasebreak
Shepard learns how to channel her Siren energy into a tactically powerful Action Skill that she calls PhaseBreak. As a Siren's powers manifest, they tend to take form in a single spell......specifically tailored to that particular Siren (Phasewalk, Phaselock, Phaseshift.....and so on). Shepard can envelop an enemy in a hyper-reactive space-time field, effectively stripping them of shields and/or armor.....even breaking their very mind, rendering them effectively inept and helpless. If the target has no shields, it dazes them temporarily, giving a few seconds breathing room.
Skill tree that ties into her newly awakened Siren spell, while combining it with her own personal tech and abilities.
- Fortification: Increases her shield capacity and shield recharge delay. [0/5]
- Medi-Gel Infuser: Health regenerates when shields are full. [0/5]
- Adrenaline Rush: Kill Skill. If enemy is killed while under the effects of Phasebreak, increases movement speed for a short time. [0/5]
- Warp Rounds: Kill Skill. If enemy is killed while under the effects of Phasebreak, increases fire rate for a short time. 10% chance of rounds dealing Slag damage. [0/5]
- Space Diva: Shake off elemental effect damage faster. [0/5]
- Spark of Defiance: Action Skill Augmentation. When Phasebreak successfully hits a target, it supercharges them with a high-voltage current. Any enemy near the target receives instant shock damage. [0/1] "Go for the optics, Chatika!
- Justicar Meditation: When health is full, her accuracy and shield recharge delay increases [0/5]
- Spectre Status Recognized: Cooldown rate increases. [0/5]
- Two to Tango: For every ally, she gains bonuses to gun, phasebreak, and elemental damage. [0/5] "Come on, it'll be fun."
- Reversal of Fortune: Action Skill Alteration. Alters the phasebreak field to drain health as well as shields. Drains a portion of the shields to replenish her own, and transfusing a chunk of health to her. [0/1] "She messed with my hamster guys.....now it's personal."
Next Tree: TBA
Final Tree: TBA after second reveal.